Edit of boulder, montage, MC

Shadows

ha that was soo awesome!!!

lotsa stuff shot at boulder...

i love that 3-option staircase ....its sweeet...

i'm having major issues w/ my camera...half the time its really hard to see who's doing what...wierd lighting adjustments on the camera i think....

...then again its a digital camera....not a video camera/camcorder...

but i can still get clips of people doing stuff so i guess it works...

Edited by megan.

that triple option set is at creek right? not boulder

noo...its definitely boulder...i hit that at the z games finals...i was really scared to hit it and i finally did and i loved it

this weekend they set up a massive quarter pipe right after it...it looks so awesome

Edited by megan.

yeah i was over there today filming and i had to run/walk up and down and across the slopes and stuff haha it was fun but i'm pretty tired now.....they wouldnt let me up the chairlift without skis so i raced my friend jackie up...(she took the lift, i hiked) but anyway.. i was really impressed with everything they had set up, esp. the quarter pipe. it looked really sweet...

yeah ive only been at boulder twice skiing this year...both times for the z games... so i havent had a chance to hit tannenbaum recently but it looks pretty good now

Yea to bad all of those kids are fags. They talk so much shit up Montage. I know some of them are better then me, but they all are way to cocky. So I have to say one thing F*ck you DUB-C.

are you talking about kids from boulder and jf?

thats horrible!!!

if you are ...aww not all of us are like that!!

Edited by megan.

Yea to bad all of those kids are fags. They talk so much shit up Montage. I know some of them are better then me, but they all are way to cocky. So I have to say one thing F*ck you DUB-C.

HAHAHA there really not that cock all the time..i actaully took 2 or 3 runs with them on sunday sean(little 12 year old in blue jacket/pant for everyone to know)was trying switch cork 7s but he goes cork to late and cant get back to normal after..i think sean is better then nipples now...and his style is better..haa sorry steve.

HAHAHA there really not that cock all the time..i actaully took 2 or 3 runs with them on sunday sean(little 12 year old in blue jacket/pant for everyone to know)was trying switch cork 7s but he goes cork to late and cant get back to normal after..i think sean is better then nipples now...and his style is better..haa sorry steve.

Good for you. I dislike them and you dont. They are a bunch of shit talking pussies.

wow man.... live and let live......

Im not hear to start an arguement, But those kids screamed at one of my friends off the lift and then they didnt admit to it.Then they started saying things like lets go ski since we are better then them. And That didnt piss me off, because i no im not as good as a couple of them. But, If you are going to say something to someone from a lift, then they should back it up when they were confronted about it.

Im not hear to start an arguement, But those kids screamed at one of my friends off the lift and then they didnt admit to it.Then they started saying things like lets go ski since we are better then them. And That didnt piss me off, because i no im not as good as a couple of them. But, If you are going to say something to someone from a lift, then they should back it up when they were confronted about it.

yes, that would be me, and no they would no admit to it and when a fight was mentioned they acted stupid and got away from us asap