Spinning onto Boxes

SponsoredByForum

You know what's even worse? Joining a skiing and snowboarding forum and making your name "SponsoredByForum."

I'll have to agree with DH on this one. How about you prove to us that your even sponsored by Forum? Lastly, let people do what they want. If you don't like it, then keep your mouth shut. Like people said its "freestyle" that means anyone can do whatever they want.

This is going to get locked soon, I can just feel it.

I'll have to agree with DH on this one. How about you prove to us that your even sponsored by Forum? Lastly, let people do what they want. If you don't like it, then keep your mouth shut. Like people said its "freestyle" that means anyone can do whatever they want.

I agree to that to an extent. As long as your not ruining the feature, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

let people do what they want. If you don't like it, then keep your mouth shut.

im all about everyone enjoying themselves. no ones right to sp-lide is being infringed anywhere in this intarweb conversation. i think rolling lips is rather lame, but in saying that, im not denying anyone of complete freedom in the park. i thought you could speak your mind on pasr. is our conflicting opinion on style truly venomous?

im all about everyone enjoying themselves. no ones right to sp-lide is being infringed anywhere in this intarweb conversation. i think rolling lips is rather lame, but in saying that, im not denying anyone of complete freedom in the park. i thought you could speak your mind on pasr. is our conflicting opinion on style truly venomous?

Free speech is good, I've always thought you had useful and credible input to most of the discussions on here (even this one). But the only posts I've seen from the person (child?) starting this thread have been, as someone said earlier "fuelled by haterade"

:confused That wasn't aimed at me, was it?

:clap

No :)

im sorry skitzo, but that pic of you in your avatar (that is you right?)

i cant see you using the words you use in sentences. they seem to complex for a small, skinny asian :lol no offense. although the asian part might explain a lot.

Consider this your warning for a personal attack. His ethinicity has no bearing on his opinion on this subject. Keep it on topic.

As far as spinning on boxes, yes it is quite easy, and isn't all that cool. I still do it now and again though. I also wouldn't poke fun at someone who did it. If you want to do it then do it. This hatred in the park is not a good thing. Just worry about landing YOUR next trick and not what tricks everyone else is doing. That is just my opinion.

Consider this your warning for a personal attack. His ethinicity has no bearing on his opinion on this subject. Keep it on topic.

As far as spinning on boxes, yes it is quite easy, and isn't all that cool. I still do it now and again though. I also wouldn't poke fun at someone who did it. If you want to do it then do it. This hatred in the park is not a good thing. Just worry about landing YOUR next trick and not what tricks everyone else is doing. That is just my opinion.

hey, hey, its all kicks and giggles :wiggle no hate/attacks.

I wasn't referring to you skitzo, I was referring to sponsoredbyfourm. Sure it maybe simple, but if someone wants to do it, then let them. Basically what I meant was keep your mouth closed and don't spread hatred in the park, because someone spun on a box.

woah, the topic changed haha i was confused :blink:

Yea i am not really sure why, but maybe it is a good thing. As a mod i wouldn't mind watching this one burry itself into the depths of the PASR community where we can all forget about it until doug revives it 8 years later. :banghead

The one was when I got inschool for cranking the oven up more than what it was supposed to be at for the stromboli. Jibbo thought my punishment was good for whatever reason. I think that incedent was also when I was snapping towels to. The other one was when I filled the sink over the top, and my friends and I were messing around, the teacher came over to yell at us and slipped on the puddle on the floor :banghead

Hey guys guess what?

Y Spin On A Jump? You Look Stupid Anybody Can Spin!

You Might As Well Give Up On Life Period!!

Seriously why would you do anything interesting at all when you could just go straight or sideways on stuff? People should understand that when they jump over jumps they look really dumb. Actually why air the jump at all? Anyone can do that. You should roll over the lip. That's what freestyle is all about.

Just kidding