Boulder sunday 3/19

Shadows

i will be there teaching some people to snowboard but im hoping to sneak in the park by myself for a few runs

right now this is the park

flat rail

big kicker with a 2 hit option on it with a flat down rail to the far right

decent 2 hit option and a mail box on the right

decent 2 hit option with a down box on the right

big battle ship rail on the left flat rail on the right

3 option stair set with a rail, fatter rail down flat down rail (left to right set up)

big 1/4 pipe and im pretty sure they were making it bigger thursday

i will be there teaching some people to snowboard but im hoping to sneak in the park by myself for a few runs

right now this is the park

flat rail

big kicker with a 2 hit option on it with a flat down rail to the far right

decent 2 hit option and a mail box on the right

decent 2 hit option with a down box on the right

big battle ship rail on the left flat rail on the right

3 option stair set with a rail, fatter rail down flat down rail (left to right set up)

big 1/4 pipe and im pretty sure they were making it bigger thursday

Sounds great.

just got back a lil while ago. when i first got there it was perfect. nice and soft courdoroy (sp?)

it stayed just as good through out the day. saw sean, gurp and nick there. but there was way more then just them, soooo many skiers.

some kid threw a fakie ten, but my dumbass missed the entire comp while sucking down ramen noodles in the car.

it snowed/flurried like 90% of the time.

the park had some nice ass kickers, i think. it was a huge improvement from what im used to but i guess some dont like them. the rails were all ollie ons in the big park which is awesome.

i didnt do jack shit, just rode around and did straight airs, worked on grabs, whatever.

didnt touch rails obviosly.

i fell a few times doin stupid shit and it felt good. it didnt damage anything and im still alive. :rock

im gonna start riding hard again when i go to blue around march 24th or something, should be good

Edited by Shadows

LOL.I was there today..last night I got 3 hrs of sleep so I was beat by like 1 o'clock..I came home ate and passed out on my bed from 7-10:50 lol thats how tired I was..but It was an awsome day riding with so many kids..it was definitaly the funnest day I had all year.