jibs

dorsey!

bear should get some jibs that arent made for riding. like barrels and just stuff to jump over and shit. fun stuff not super tech.

and they have a sick picnic table gap in DC MTN LAB video which would also be a cool adition.

just throwin it out there

ps: any ideas for new ways to set up the big momma box?

I was thinking that if they set up one of those flat boxes on a slight up angle to a decent sized gap to that big 420 box angled down it would be sick.

Next year I want to see that rail to rail gap return and or that tri-rail battle ship to make a come back oh and that rollercaoster rail but maybe NOT LET THE GROOMER HIT IT WITH A SNOWCAT. I'd also love to see a picnic table to picnic table gap and maybe a stair set with rails like that one at blue!

• 1 month later...

Actually the wood features are mad fun. When you are trying to stall like that you don't really want metal, wood and plastic work a bit better, slip out a little less. You do catch edges a bit but its not that bad really.

True true, I can see those things being awesome for stalling. I just would never try to slide it.