Jibbin It Up

ThinkSnow

i gashed my shinn last year on a fun box at blue and it STILL hasn't healed all the way. big ol scar that I guess at this point isn't gonna disapear. it gashed me down to the meat if not the bone on the shinn and the brilliant doc at the hospital said no stitches. frikin moron. the thing even hurts now and then. so now I wear a shinn gaurd on my right leg when boarding. :-\

i gashed my shinn last year on a fun box at blue and it STILL hasn't healed all the way. big ol scar that I guess at this point isn't gonna disapear. it gashed me down to the meat if not the bone on the shinn and the brilliant doc at the hospital said no stitches. frikin moron. the thing even hurts now and then. so now I wear a shinn gaurd on my right leg when boarding. :-\

jeez :( you people. Though jibo can back me up on this one, there is this kid at our school who comes up with some really interestiny injuries every year, and serious ones too.

jeez :( you people. Though jibo can back me up on this one, there is this kid at our school who comes up with some really interestiny injuries every year, and serious ones too.

yes yes, price sure does seem to wreck himself on a yearly basis. i think he is up to breaking his collar bone twice, a few other broken bones, and i know last year he had about ten stitched in his eye/eyebrow region. couldn't see outta his swolen eye for about a month. but i told him he deserved it for trying to gap to boardslide a wooden handrail,lol. wood+metal edges=wicked digger. its all on tape too, i am trying to get my hands on it for the Jibophponic video.

yes yes, price sure does seem to wreck himself on a yearly basis. i think he is up to breaking his collar bone twice, a few other broken bones, and i know last year he had about ten stitched in his eye/eyebrow region. couldn't see outta his swolen eye for about a month. but i told him he deserved it for trying to gap to boardslide a wooden handrail,lol. wood+metal edges=wicked digger. its all on tape too, i am trying to get my hands on it for the Jibophponic video.

omg :o , he is crazy, but yea, metal and wood dont make a good combo