skiing at easter time?

beachiegirl2ski

does anyone think if any place will still have snow april 12 thru april 16. we are thinking about killington

any deals going on at that time anyone knows of?

:confused:dunno:help

Probably should head up to VT if you are looking for the most open terain (which may not be too much)

unfortunately the house that we would be staying at (for free might i add) is in southrn vermont, about 15 minutes from Snow. Hopefully conditions there are okay, if we are able to get the house. if not, it might be a campout in the car.

any chance you can make room for one more?

sugarbush is supposed to be open till the 30th from what i understand, im heading up there next weekend. and then the weekend after easter im heading to tuckermans

Ive always wanted to ride Tucks. Looks insane. I talked to a teacher at my school that rode tucks, and still does every year, he loves it.

Ive always wanted to ride Tucks. Looks insane. I talked to a teacher at my school that rode tucks, and still does every year, he loves it.

Go to Jay Peak. http://www.jaypeakresort.com I was there last week and they are still 100% open w/ tons of snow everywhere including the woods. They are definately gonna last until late April. Smuggs is shot already and Stowe is also doing fairly well but they're pricey and are in a far warmer area than Jay Peak.

well i will be heading up there the weekend after easter its like the 21st and then the possibly the weekend i get outta school like the 12th of may if you interested i will have an extra spot in my truck.

unfortunately the house that we would be staying at (for free might i add) is in southrn vermont, about 15 minutes from Snow. Hopefully conditions there are okay, if we are able to get the house. if not, it might be a campout in the car.

toast dont let justin eat any chili if u sleep in a car