12 inches of new snow...............

VTmark

Yeah on other boards people from NZ are saying they already have more snow then they did last year :banghead While were up north suffering 70-80 degree weather, and it's only gonna get worse before it gets better.

Many places in the U.S/BC had epic winters. Whistler had one of it's biggest snowfall months during january this year, putting them well over 600 inches for the season, Tahoe got blasted late season, J-Hole had a above average snowfall this year to. Just us in the East got dicked over.

The east sucked except for this

mewaistdeep7ff.jpg

Up to my waist and thats only at the begining of the hike. It only got deeper from there as we went further up the Chin

Edited by Switch096

i may be spending christmas over in france or where ever my bro is studing abroad this year so we can ski. :rock I just thought I'd let everyone know haha

don't worrie once i rise to power their wont be a france much longer.

hah of course. I'll even post pictures. It's not a definite yes that we are going but we are most likey going.

im not one that travels a lot (overseas) but my uncle is... he said when he got back from switzerland he noticed everyone here smells like soap :lol:

Crazy in some countries people don't shower everyday or even use toilet paper.... :banghead

I want a curry and rice girl..as long as she doesn't smell like curry and rice.

I'm thinking of buying the cologne they advertise in Playboy which is supposed to smell like theromans or something which makes women horny... :naughty Kind of like the movie Love Potion #9 :wiggle

HAHA

I'm thinking of buying the cologne they advertise in Playboy which is supposed to smell like theromans or something which makes women horny... :naughty Kind of like the movie Love Potion #9 :wiggle

that just made me think of the movie "saving silvermnan"

where silvermans friends (jack black and the other dude) go out and pick up hookers. they roll up and they say "20 for you, and...50 for your friend"

(or something like that)

:lol: