YO DUDES---DROP ALL THE SH*T AND SIGN THE DEAL

Ski

700k loss for the last 2 years? They don't have anything to negotiate. They should take what ever is offered and be happy that they could sell it all.

I agree with that. Don't most business's base their sale price on 3 years (maybe 5) worth of profits?

I agree with that. Don't most business's base their sale price on 3 years (maybe 5) worth of profits?

yeah... ski is right on with this one. It's silly how some 40k yr public people are enlisted to handle multi-million $ sales, they are clueless.. Stupid...

The company that owns Windham and Roundtop, Snow Time, offered to simply take it over two years ago and ensure a lot of county employees future employment, as well as give locals a better shot at not having their local ski area join NELSAP.

But Lackawanna said no...they wanted a huge payday, so to speak. Which cost tax payers a couple of million dollars, so far. GREAT DECISION. And now they feel like they are in a position to bargain and nail a great deal?

And the last paragraph of the story just shows how ingorant Mr Washo is:

JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEAJEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA JEA

Okay, so now we are in the stage of telling each other what we want. For me Montage needs three things.

1. Bigger jumps, Longer rails (No more boxes), Gap ons

2. Snowmaking= its that simple

3. High Speed quad close to Phoebe Snow, that goes to top of Switch.

With all of these things, I wouldn't even think of going anywere else.