I NEED FOOTAGE PEOPLE!!!!

swdorsey

Ok guys i need some park footage of bear from last year if you have it... There are some criteria for this.

1. must be uncompressed in AVI format

2. shot must be good (not shaky, out of focus, etc.)

3. shot must take place at bear creek (outside of park is OK, in park/lodge is IDEAL)

Im not gonna say whats its for just yet but you will all see the finished product soon enough. The people that donate good footy will be rewarded with something good (i dont know what yet). If you can help me out, send a pm to me and email the file with the title "Bear Creek Footage" to me with the files attached to swdorsey@yahoo.com . Thanks in advance for the help on this project. The better stuff i get the better the final product will be.

Edited by swdorsey

Just Kidding, but this is kinda an important thread so i needed to attract people to read it. Please read Below

Ok guys i need some park footage of bear from last year if you have it... There are some criteria for this.

1. must be uncompressed in AVI format

2. shot must be good (not shaky, out of focus, etc.)

3. shot must take place at bear creek (outside of park is OK, in park/lodge is IDEAL)

Im not gonna say whats its for just yet but you will all see the finished product soon enough. The people that donate good footy will be rewarded with something good (i dont know what yet). If you can help me out, send a pm to me and email the file with the title "Bear Creek Footage" to me with the files attached to swdorsey@yahoo.com . Thanks in advance for the help on this project. The better stuff i get the better the final product will be.

i have a bunch of pictures, but i doubt you want them, you want footage dont you?

i have a bunch of pictures, but i doubt you want them, you want footage dont you?

i got summer pics...

anybody know whos car this is?

i thought it was funny cause of the bumper sticker

385744-R1-10-9A.jpg

heres the bear by the way

385744-R1-24-23A.jpg

youre probably not looking for pics, but i got bored and went through some old pics

Edited by Shadows

dorsey, IM me and keep reminding me. i have a crapload of footage of me, kev, and boyer from early season where the flat red rail got the royal treatment of pretty much every spin on, of, and switchup possible between the three of us. i think i have some stuff of the jump line as well.