Rates comparison

bigdaddyk

I did a little comparing among the rates of the other ski resorts to see if JFBB's are as bad as what I first thought, and the more I look at them and compare them, they aren't

1. For JFBB, there is no morning pass...you have to get a whole day pass, but a "morning pass only" at other resorts is only around $3 less that an entire day pass at JFBB. This could be good, because if you decide to stay longer, you already have an all day pass.

2. An entire day pass at other resorts can be around $8 more that JFBB, some don't have all day passes.

So in the long run, the rates aren't that bad when you compare and analyze. I still don't like the season pass deal, though.

Edited by bigdaddyk

the season pass issue isnt really a big deal the more you think about it though especially since they just put in this gnarly new snow making system

I'm looking @ the $50 increase, or $150 if you get the VIP pass, and the loss of food discount, gift shop discount, and repair shop discount...which I used a lot to get waxes. If you can convert the two free passes into money to be used on the debit card, then the food discount won't be an issue.

Edited by bigdaddyk

I'm looking @ the $50 increase, or $150 if you get the VIP pass, and the loss of food discount, gift shop discount, and repair shop discount...which I used a lot to get waxes. If you can convert the two free passes into money to be used on the debit card, than the food discount won't be an issue.

o well i didnt think about that stuff since i dont do any of that stuff there eat, wax or gift shop