NEW BOXES AND RAILS!!!

librider

It was sarcasm

wasn't sure :blink: thought so, but yeah, I posted that pic because it is an indication that they probably still haven't figured it out.

Sometimes I think the people building jibs aren't connected to the people riding them at places. Rainbow to kicker usually sucks unless done really mellow.

ah yep... I need to find a thread over at CB from somebody in park mgmt..

Why does CB keep wasting money on shitty jibs?

I think it is because they have someone in a position of park manager that doesn't know what they are doing. Not sure, but yeah, I am getting disappointed, a park pass system to a junk yard with limited jumps and a pipe will be an improvement but not much of one when compared to the other mountains.

i actually kinda liked that shitty box half way through the season. you can dick off on it so much. like stall out on it and shit, spin onto it going up, different shit. it didnt really kick you off later on in the year. but i remember when they first got it i fell not expecting that kick.

yea, rainbow to kicker......i'd prefer a nice flat bar to that any day. That rainbow box looks really small for what it is. If it was more like Bear Creeks rainbow box that would be cool. The pic on their site labeled "flat down rail" worries me. It looks pretty small...i could be wrong, but i hope it's at least moderately long. I also dont understand why camelback insists on building all their boxes so insanely wide.

Overall i'm not very impressed with these improvements, especially compared to the amount of work that all of the other local mountains are putting into their parks.