Belleayre web site

trtaylor

The transferable season pass is a weird deal...for $1200 you get one season pass that can be used once a day by anyone...you can share it among family and friends, but only one at a time.

But...

A 'family pack' of two unlimited adult season passes is only $1278...or two full priced adult passes are $1352.

It just seems that the transferable pass is the worst deal possible.

The transferable season pass is a weird deal...for $1200 you get one season pass that can be used once a day by anyone...you can share it among family and friends, but only one at a time.

But...

A 'family pack' of two unlimited adult season passes is only $1278...or two full priced adult passes are $1352.

It just seems that the transferable pass is the worst deal possible.

I saw that a few weeks ago and thought the same thing. I guess if two or more people know that none of them will be going at the same time, then splitting the cost for one pass could be beneficial.

We went up 11/20 last year...I don't think that was opening day. Belleayre has been great about getting open early and staying open late. Unlike most Pocono places that fear lawsuits, they'll leave slopes open even though there might be a three foot wide patch where you have to hop over mud.

• 3 weeks later...