2006-07 Roundtop Brochure

volklyokel

Received in the mail the latest brochure and trail map for Roundtop. Looks like a few changes coming this year.

They replaced the Fife & Drum double with a Dopplemeyer Triple. That'll keep the bunnies and beginners happier with shorter waits.

Also, it looks like the Recruit Super Half Pipe has been transformed into a terrain park (according to the trail map) and that Lower Exhibition goes back to be wide open again, instead of having half the slope be a terrain park. I'm a happy camper with this as I doubt that the Recruit Pipe was ever open for more than a couple of days last year, if that.

Along with these new things are 15 new snowmaking towers, and lots of new rental skis for children and adults.

Bravo, RT crew and admin. Looking forward to another good season. VY

everyone is notching it up this season, no doubt!

So far..not montage.Its getting me mad.Even if they do open they wont have there new guns in by time,or the new lodge which was going to be so sick.I have a feeling montage might not even open this year.They only loose money when they open.

So far..not montage.Its getting me mad.Even if they do open they wont have there new guns in by time,or the new lodge which was going to be so sick.I have a feeling montage might not even open this year.They only loose money when they open.

now that you mention it, it has been strangely quiet, when is the next and final, to the final, to the meeting to have a final decision anyhow?

• 1 month later...

too bad the superpipe could have, and did, set roundtop head and shoulders above the rest of PA. if they had committed to it, it could have been a great asset. but whatever, over and done now. plus, we all know joe will crank out a sick park in its place, so its all good.