Today's Paper

Ski

... all messages have my nickname on them you can't send anonymous messages on there that I know of.

Why would you know that? The only reason to be able to reel that tidbit off would be because you'd tried. And since you are a straightforward, beyond reproach, honest sort of guy, HOW MANY FAKE ACCOUNTS AND USERNAMES HAVE YOU USED ON THIS SITE ALONE----INCLUDING THE TIME WHEN WE WERE BANNED? And back then, you didn't know IP addies were visible. But, nah, you'd never stoop to anything at NS. No way, right?

You can't admit you threatened to call the county, even with absolute PROOF. Or did a mod change your words?

It would go a long way to simply own up to what you did to my family. But instead, you just come to the Montage forum trying to stoke the fire with constant barbs.

Of course nothing you post has any consequence to what happens with the mountain. No anonymous phone call from some dope near Philly means anything. But I respond to your posts because I really want people to understand that everything you post about Montage is tainted with your obsession to insite, not with any particular professional knowledge.

Of course nothing you post has any consequence to what happens with the mountain. No anonymous phone call from some dope near Philly means anything. But I respond to your posts because I really want people to understand that everything you post about Montage is tainted with your obsession to insite, not with any particular professional knowledge.

Ok I admit it, you are right, I get a huge rise out of watching you get upset at my posts. Everytime you respond the way you did to a valid question like I did at the start of this thread you just make your self look sillier and sillier to all who it read it. Great job!

Ski, make sure you have your nitroglycerin tablets handy!

Remember...............under the tongue.

:ph34r:

Okay, when someone asks a bunch of NS kids to call your home and make threats, then we'll see if you think it's no big deal.

Can a mod lock this shit immediately?

Do you really feel it has to be locked IMMEDIATELY? Is your head about to blow up, or something?

Okay, when someone asks a bunch of NS kids to call your home and make threats, then we'll see if you think it's no big deal.

OK your right. IF Papa asked kids to do that to me I would be pissed. That is a BIG IF because I have no idea if he did or not and whether anyone actually ever called you.

My point is that you go overboard about it and the fact that he MIGHT call the county to try and affect the sale. Get over it. Are you not sick of responding to him. He can get you going in a second. Do really think he would care if Montage is sold?

Remember..........Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My point is that you go overboard about it and the fact that he MIGHT call the county to try and affect the sale. Get over it. Are you not sick of responding to him. He can get you going in a second. Do really think he would care if Montage is sold?

Get over it...? This site is afterall named "PASR" ( Pennsylvania ski and ride last time i checked). Someone making threats about a ski area not being sold ( selling to make improvements, and better conditions for skiing and riding), shouldn't be brushed off lightly, atleast not on a site reserved for winter sports. Now i don't know if you have ever been to montage...but if not, maybe you should take a visit sometime. Sno Mountain is going to do wonders for our ski area. Of course we are going to be defensive about someone trying to stop that from happening, could you expect any less?

Someone making threats about a ski area not being sold ( selling to make improvements, and better conditions for skiing and riding), shouldn't be brushed off lightly, atleast not on a site reserved for winter sports.

what? who? that doesn't make sense.

Some of you know that I have a long term goal/dream of managing/owning a ski resort. I even looked at montage awhile back from a tip from ski.... nooooo freakin way. way too much hair growing on it, right off the get go, there were too many strings attached, the first one was to keep all the same employees. Not my style, I want who I want to run things, anyhow...... Props to sno mountain for giving it a run, ski keeps ignoring the fact that I want this sale to go through.

However, I call em as I see them and quite frankly, intuition at the first announcement has been nagging me about this "deal". It didn't sit right. I guess maybe.. "If it seems to be too good to be true"......... It doesn't surprise me that politics has now gotten in the way. I called that tree huggers and soil conservation would hurt or slow expansion plans. Now as this thing goes on other things come up that I think about and choose to voice questions. Like what is the appraised value as raw ground, not a ski resort.

Get over it...? This site is afterall named "PASR" ( Pennsylvania ski and ride last time i checked). Someone making threats to stop a ski area from being sold ( selling to make improvements, and better conditions for skiing and riding), shouldn't be brushed off lightly, atleast not on a site reserved for winter sports. Now i don't know if you have ever been to montage...but if not, maybe you should take a visit sometime. Sno Mountain is going to do wonders for our ski area. Of course we are going to be defensive about someone trying to stop that from happening, could you expect any less?

Sorry, was in a hury. Parenthesis meaning, someone trying to stop the positive sale of a ski area, not negative(as in selling for the land and shutting down the resort, etc.) How about now?

There's undeveloped property just about everywhere you go---and some, like Montage, is chartered NOT to be developed. I guess it's hard for some people to imagine...

central_park_aerial.jpg

Glad to hear you can afford a ski area that doesn't have hair on it, Rob. Let's hear some storeis about the $40 million burning a hole in your pocket.

Wow I never knew you wanted to manage/own a ski resort... :o People have always told me that I should be involved in ski area marketing but I could never see working while people were outside having fun skiing.

The more I got sucked into helping at our ski hill, the less I skied.

Get over it...? This site is afterall named "PASR" ( Pennsylvania ski and ride last time i checked). Someone making threats about a ski area not being sold ( selling to make improvements, and better conditions for skiing and riding), shouldn't be brushed off lightly, atleast not on a site reserved for winter sports. Now i don't know if you have ever been to montage...but if not, maybe you should take a visit sometime. Sno Mountain is going to do wonders for our ski area. Of course we are going to be defensive about someone trying to stop that from happening, could you expect any less?

My point is that I don't see Papa as a party to any of the lawsuits so why make big deal out of his opinion. Ski acts like Papa and the NS have something to do with the problems Snomountain has encountered. He has nothing to do with it. But every other post Ski goes back to idea that Papa is going to make a call. I think if he was going to be against this sale and had any money riding on it he would be involved by now. I don't even know his last name but I'll bet it's not Washo.