PASR: Your place for used and new car audio equipment!

snorovr

Well it seems like more car audio stuff is sold here than ski equipment, so I figured I'd throw some more into the mix before it goes up on ebay and craigslist. I'm just gonna post the model names. All the specs are easily googled.

Barely used Clarion DXZ545MP CD Headunit. Was in a car for a month or so before the car was retired. Hs been in box ever since. Asking $100ish.

Brand new never been opened Alpine CDA-9820XM CD/XM Headunit. This receiver has an XM tuner built in. All you need is an antenna and you're ready for XM radio in your car. Asking $250ish.

Brand new Alpine MRV-T320. V12 2 channel amp with a bridged max of 400 watts. If I need to tell you that you shouldn't compare this amp to a Dual amp, then you probably shouldn't buy it. Asking $150ish.

Used Infinity 3002cf 3 1/2" 2 way speakers. Still sounded great when I took them out. Never ran them off an amp, just a lower end Alpine headunit. Asking $20ish.

Used Bazooka Tube Powered Sub. 8" x 100 watt. This sub is great for adding just a bit of low end to your tunes. If you want your neighbors to hear you comin then buy the Alpine up above and hook it up to some 12s. If you are look for a cheap way to get some decent bass then this thing does the trick pretty well. I had it in a Suburban which is way to much space for this sub, and it did a decent job with it. Includes everything you need to wire it up to most cars. Asking $75ish.

Thanks for shopping.

The Clarion has an RCA input that I used to hookup an Ipod directly to the unit with a RCA to 1/8th" hookup. You just scroll through the mode to get to it. ie CD, Tuner, Aux, and you run the Ipod in the Aux mode. A similar setup for the Alpine costs around $12, or you can buy Alpines dedicated Ipod dock. PM me with offers if you are interested. I've had this stuff sitting in my room for a while and would like to move it.