Push(MSP)

steezy

last years was fun. I climed up one of the poles to get a shirt on the ac duct and i looked down and there were a bunch of kids screaming yeah and one security guard saying get down here now. they didnt start the movie last year until like 845. it was a good time.

last years was fun. I climed up one of the poles to get a shirt on the ac duct and i looked down and there were a bunch of kids screaming yeah and one security guard saying get down here now. they didnt start the movie last year until like 845. it was a good time.

What movie did they premier last year ? Yea im hoping this years will be fun. What kind of free stuff do they give out ?

absolutely horrible band last year

and they premiered 'hit list'

i didnt really like it

tshirts, stickers, posters the normal stuff

they raffled a bunch of stuff last year which was sick. everyone i went with one at least one thing. i got boots, lineski got some ski bag.

Edited by Shadows

absolutely horrible band last year

and they premiered 'hit list'

i didnt really like it

tshirts, stickers, posters the normal stuff

they raffled a bunch of stuff last year which was sick. everyone i went with one at least one thing. i got boots, lineski got some ski bag.

Yeah the hit list is one of my favorite movies..... ski movies that is.... the only part about it I dont like is that whole rap video scene