New Forum Name...

skidude

Court case is over..good luck like finding a four leaf clover...8-10 weeks till the new snowguns installed..snows gonna pile up hella tall..rather ski Sno Mountain..then drink from a Budwesier fountain...Go Witch on Switch...skiing among the pines on mainline...stop at the lodge for a coke on the way to smoke..then hit up Boomer..so steep it might give you a tumor..hit up the butter box..mad country crock....all the ladies flock to Sno...just to hit the park and see Xnicks flow...he did a 540..faster than I drank five 40s..riding dirty with the Rictor Bees.,,eating homey..the new park gonna be money..even if it's not sunny..and I'm gonna keep rhyming funny..now I'm Done B

Doug, that was Money.

Court case is over..good luck like finding a four leaf clover...8-10 weeks till the new snowguns installed..snows gonna pile up hella tall..rather ski Sno Mountain..then drink from a Budwesier fountain...Go Witch on Switch...skiing among the pines on mainline...stop at the lodge for a coke on the way to smoke..then hit up Boomer..so steep it might give you a tumor..hit up the butter box..mad country crock....all the ladies flock to Sno...just to hit the park and see Xnicks flow...he did a 540..faster than I drank five 40s..riding dirty with the Rictor Bees.,,eating homey..the new park gonna be money..even if it's not sunny..and I'm gonna keep rhyming funny..now I'm Done B

"so I've decided this will be my last post on here...ever..maybe I'll see some of you guys on the slopes...I'm just going to be a lurker like on Teton Gravity and Epicski...Good-Bye all...it's been real..."

:ph34r:

Edited by First Grade Teacher