Salomon bindings for sale

Justo8484

i have a pair of bindings from my dads skis he wants me to sell for him. they are salomon 900S Carbon bindings. they are a few years old, but are still in great shape. he takes care of his stuff a lot better than i do. the bindings are currently on a pair of salomon equipe skis, which i'm willing to take offers on as well if anyone is actually interested, but mostly this is just for the bindings. the bindings are essentially the same as the S912, as in they release in the same way, have the spheric toe, etc. they do not have titanium in the heel, which makes the heel stronger than the S912ti. think S912 toe piece with S914 heel. they look a little different, but its just the plastic housing on the binding, not actually the workings of the binding itself. they'd work well on a pair of backup jib skis for someone on a budget. i'll start at $75, but i might be willing to change that, with my dad's ok, since they are his.

IMG_4028_2.jpg

i have a lot more pictures of close ups and whatnot available if anyone is interested. PM me and i can email/AIM them to you.

Edited by Justo8484