06 Burton Uninc

Saurus

otherwise known as 2X. I don't trust it either.. I think it would slip alot.

Definately, I have problems with my 4 whole bindings loosening over time. The burton 3 hole pattern is worse. 2... I would 100% have to bring a tool with me when I ride. Maybe I'm a pansy but I can't seem to get screws tight enough to where they don't come loose when I ride. I'd put a dab of screw tight on the bindings but I move them with some regularity so I'm not sure thats the best option.

Definately, I have problems with my 4 whole bindings loosening over time. The burton 3 hole pattern is worse. 2... I would 100% have to bring a tool with me when I ride. Maybe I'm a pansy but I can't seem to get screws tight enough to where they don't come loose when I ride. I'd put a dab of screw tight on the bindings but I move them with some regularity so I'm not sure thats the best option.

I have never had a problem with burton's 3D patern. If your screws are always coming loose, make sure you have the right size(as in length) screws.. Which is the issue for many people. If the screw is to long it's not gonna tighten enough, if the screw is to short, it's gonna rip your insert out, or put dimples in your base..

I have never had a problem with burton's 3D patern. If your screws are always coming loose, make sure you have the right size(as in length) screws.. Which is the issue for many people. If the screw is to long it's not gonna tighten enough, if the screw is to short, it's gonna rip your insert out, or put dimples in your base..

Yea, i agree. My 3d pattern has never budged. Not to mention when i want to make an adjustment 3 screws is a lot less the 4 when you're out in the cold.

Haven't heard much about that other system though.

the i-lock that forum and capita use?

i got my forum with inserts instead of i-lock, one less thing to worry about. i know someone who's i-lock broke when he cassed a jump

No not the i-lock, those are garbage. I've yet yo hear anything good about the i-lock. I was refering to the single row pattern burton had out (i'm not sure they still offer it). It looked like your standard 2 row hole set up minus a row and centered left to right on the board.

• 1 month later...