The Park?

wezlofilms

Theres many rumors going around that shawnees getting some of creeks rails, and they are putting a high speed lift in for the park? I think this is a bunch of bull, but people belive its true. The only thing that i know for sure thats going to happen at shawnee this year is they are putting in a begginer park in at the opposite side of the mountain, if anyone has any details post um...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the new park is suppose to be a beginner park or something... i say they should bring back the old halfpipe they used to have on country club cause the one on bushkill has sucked ever since they got the bigger park.

theyll prob have the bushkill park and some other trails open for friday, not sure real;ly

i say they should bring back the old halfpipe they used to have on country club cause the one on bushkill has sucked ever since they got the bigger park.

The old pipe was much better than the one on bushkill, I've only been on the bushkill one once, and hated it :banghead , havent hit it since.