drop split gloves

Blong131

anyone had thes/seen these? ther supposed to be this 3 in 1 glove where its a pipe glove that fits inside a mitten and i dont know how good these would be. i was gonna get the grenage holy schiff gloves but these seemed like a good deal...i didnt know if theyd justy be a dumb marketing ploy to get gapers like me or if ther actually good...what do u think?and do u havwe any other reccomendations on gloves/pipe golves under 30$?

anyone had thes/seen these? ther supposed to be this 3 in 1 glove where its a pipe glove that fits inside a mitten and i dont know how good these would be. i was gonna get the grenage holy schiff gloves but these seemed like a good deal...i didnt know if theyd justy be a dumb marketing ploy to get gapers like me or if ther actually good...what do u think?and do u havwe any other reccomendations on gloves/pipe golves under 30$?

from experiences i have had, drop stuff sucks, pretty bad. mine completely fell apart on me. that was a few years ago, so their quality may have increased, but i wasnt nearly as hard on my gear then either.

from experiences i have had, drop stuff sucks, pretty bad. mine completely fell apart on me. that was a few years ago, so their quality may have increased, but i wasnt nearly as hard on my gear then either.

I've heard similar things about grenade gloves, I've never owned a pair myself though, so I'm not sure the level of abuse.

I've heard similar things about grenade gloves, I've never owned a pair myself though, so I'm not sure the level of abuse.

I have a pair of Grenade gloves and they're holding up pretty well so far, better than my Level pair.

Never tried drop but the 3 in 1 thing sounds like a gimmick that will compromise the quality.

Never tried drop but the 3 in 1 thing sounds like a gimmick that will compromise the quality.

Eh, maybe, but you you wear layers everywhere else, I can't imagine why it would be a different story with gloves. Pipe gloves are nice on warm days, but are pretty much useless in the bitter cold. Big mittens are the opposite, if you can work them together I would think it could be positive.

Eh, maybe, but you you wear layers everywhere else, I can't imagine why it would be a different story with gloves. Pipe gloves are nice on warm days, but are pretty much useless in the bitter cold. Big mittens are the opposite, if you can work them together I would think it could be positive.

thats exactly what i thought...i guess ill just get them...ther on sale for 30 (reg 50) so if they suck ill jsut get new ones

i have a pair of drop gloves and i love em. i forget the name of the model, but they are about 3yrs old and have that shiney chainlink pattern on the top. the only problem i had was the chainlink pattern pealed off, but the look better without it anyway.

as far as staying warm, they are a pipe glove. so they aren't really meant to be worn on cold days. however i wore em last xmas in NH and it hit about 15 or so at the summit and i was fine.