PUSH!! and pull

meggles

so i just got push/pull from msp today and im watching it right now its pretty sick, i really like it

dumonts segment is reeeaally sick

sarah burke's my hero, she goes sooo huge

and ingrid backstrom's crazy too

and thats all ive seen so far haha

but yea if youre thinking about seeing it at cb this thursday, definitely go check it out

Edited by megan

i just thought it would be a lot better, like the edditing and all that

matchstick seems to stick to pretty much the same format year after year. they have killer footage, but dont really spice it up at all with creative editing like level1 or plehouse does. pollard's segment in the movie is completely nuts. i was watching it all day at work today, and he just takes bc freeriding to a completely different level. what i liked most about the movie though, was the shots of the double jump in whistler, with the two kickers at a 90 degree angle from each other, mostly cause we watched it all go down from harmony ridge when we were in whistler.

Is the movie full of the usual MSP "heli wrap around shot" in the park? I stopped buying their movies because i felt like they were the same thing year after year and i dont like the flow/editing of the movie (basically what justin said). The skiing is always good though. Has anyone purchaced either witness or quick? I was wondering which one i shoud buy based on editing and skiing quality. On another note everyone needs to see follow me around. its a snowbaord movie but it is by far the best snow sports movie ever made. buy it even if you have never boarded, its worth it.

I watched a good amount of Pull in Nestors on Monday. Definitely diggin it.

Anyone see 91 Words for Snow? That was an awesome snowboard movie. I picked it up for free at a hotel I stayed at.

Whos going to the Camelback premeire Thursday? I'm there...

Is the movie full of the usual MSP "heli wrap around shot" in the park? I stopped buying their movies because i felt like they were the same thing year after year and i dont like the flow/editing of the movie (basically what justin said). The skiing is always good though. Has anyone purchaced either witness or quick? I was wondering which one i shoud buy based on editing and skiing quality. On another note everyone needs to see follow me around. its a snowbaord movie but it is by far the best snow sports movie ever made. buy it even if you have never boarded, its worth it.

I have Quick, I like it. But, if your looking for bigger tricks, and more of a professional feel Witness would be much better for ya. Quick was just like all the edits, a lot of fun to watch and great music.