RT Rail Jam, Ski Swap, Free QUICK! Premiere

Papasteeze

Used Equipment Swap/Sale and Rail Jam on October 21 & 22. The QUICK premiere is on Sunday. Enjoy the biggest swap in the region, chairlift rides, petting zoo, paintball shooting gallery, climbing wall, hayrides, the re-opening of Roundtop Mt Sports and our popular pre-season Rail Jam (YES, it's really on snow!)

Rail Jam - October 21! Yes, we are already collecting the snow! Joe has created a great selection of rails for the jam. Roundtop Rail Jam Release Form Helmets are required. I am betting this will be the best rail jam with trucked in snow to date.

1012rails.jpg

Not all rails pictured above may be used in the Rail Jam.

Final set-up is weather and snow dependent.

Sunday at NOON - you all know by now that Nipples has a part in this movie.

Be there if you can!

QUICK_HighRes.jpg

RoundtopRiders_HighRes.jpg

swap919.jpg

The Ski Roundtop Racing Club will be holding a consignment sale for those who do not wish to sell their equipment by themselves. Drop off times are Thursday and Friday evenings, 10/19 & 10/20 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM., or Saturday, 10/20 at 8:00 AM and during the swap. Drop off items in the Summit Room.

Roundtop Mountain Sports' Grand Re-opening is this Saturday and Sunday at the Swap. Check out the latest ski and snowboard clothing and equipment. Be sure to ask about our money saving leases on brand new equipment!

It was pretty good.I was there.They only used one flat box tho and I thought they would have alot more snow then they have been talking about but they still had alot just from getting it from the ice rink.The lines were kinda long,like 20-30 minutes a hit for a few hours then it started dyeing down around 3 so the lines were really nothing.Overall it was a great day.

yea, we lost alot of the snow during the week from the 2 days of rain plus the 70+ degree temps up until friday. we had 2 bays of a groomer building filled with snow for about 2 weeks, but the weather took its toll on the piles. i was really bummed we had to pull the 2nd rail at the last minute.

yea, we lost alot of the snow during the week from the 2 days of rain plus the 70+ degree temps up until friday. we had 2 bays of a groomer building filled with snow for about 2 weeks, but the weather took its toll on the piles. i was really bummed we had to pull the 2nd rail at the last minute.

How many people came out to the premiere?

There is a photo gallery on the same site as well. http://www.roundtopriders.com/index.php?id=gallery

2.jpg

anyone got a vid up yet?

nvm heres a vid.

http://roundtopriders.com/PHP/loadVideo.ph...vivalJam_06.mp4

Thats the Revival jam from last week.

Nipples is in it as well.