I found out the owner

skierboi

oh I got it, you are another one of those people that says I give out personal information. as I said, gullible.

When you say it, and don't imply that you are joking, then uhh people might think you actully ment it.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread for now...

Well, it certainly implies that the race team will have a hill to train on, but next they've got to get the right coach. What do you know about the coaching staff?

The head coaches are Susan and Bill Steinbach...parents of racers. They've been coaching there for years and I know Bill fairly well. He's absolutely passionate about racing and has "retro" race days, where the coaches dress in old gear for races. He's a true 10 HC pacesetter, which I think is very cool; I totally believe in coaches that actively race, like our own Johnny from MC. Montage also hired away Shawnee's head coach, Scott Book, a couple of years ago. Elk may have the coaches with the most attitude, but I'd rank "Sno Mountain's" coaches as among the best in PARA. There are also three or four former racers that have come back to coach, so there's a lot of energy in the program.

You know, I hate the whole "Me vs. PASR" mentality that Rob has sometimes but when you post shit like this it really doesn't help :)

Well, what if Rob just apologized to me and my family? I don't necessarily think 'Dude is dragging this out...he simply saw irony in something.

Well, what if Rob just apologized to me and my family? I don't necessarily think 'Dude is dragging this out...he simply saw irony in something.

f you ........... you or whoever has never ever and never will prove that I ever gave out your phone number because it never f'n happened, got that?

f you ........... you or whoever has never ever and never will prove that I ever gave out your phone number because it never f'n happened, got that?

For future reference: an originating IP address will still show up in a full header, even when sending emails from an address like Yahoo. Even a proxy shows up, unless you use a fully anonymous one. It's okay, though, We'll just discuss it in person. No worries.

You know, I hate the whole "Me vs. PASR" mentality that Rob has sometimes but when you post shit like this it really doesn't help :)

Uhh I think '999 hit the nail on the head...

I do also find it ammusing he offered up another phone number today... :lol

Nice real nice that you typically reduced something I said to another typical personal inflammatory ski remark. LOL - time to get with the times or get left behind with the likes of skiforever. What? do you want the phone number of the director who told me that so that you can verify it? Such denial to the obvious. I have no reason to lie.