I found out the owner

skierboi

Didn't think Montage had much of a team. Have they grown?

Well i don't know much about "racing", or if you are talking about the "team" i have in mind, but the team was certainly big enough to scrape all snow off of boomer or smoke in minutes. And when they were around there were actually lift lines at Montage :banghead

Montage 4/5 racers sure kicked the crap out of the CATs during the late season weekend-long races at Montage. Home course advantage, maybe?

Actually, the team lost their best training slope, Lower Runaway, because of the lack of snowmaking from broken pipes. That's why they spent so much time scraping Boomer. Boomer's a great slope for slalom, but it's too steep for GS gates unless they can use the entire slope.

I'd like Sib to stop and consider something that dawned on me a while back: the parent of a race kid is the owner of the hill. How could any race parent ask for something more? How many times did CAT race parents get down on their knees to beg for 30 more minutes on a decent slope?

Only good thing can come out of that...

any i found out im related to the owner
It must be pretty distant for you to have only recently discovered this.

I'd like Sib to stop and consider something that dawned on me a while back: the parent of a race kid is the owner of the hill. How could any race parent ask for something more? How many times did CAT race parents get down on their knees to beg for 30 more minutes on a decent slope?

Only good thing can come out of that...

Well, it certainly implies that the race team will have a hill to train on, but next they've got to get the right coach. What do you know about the coaching staff?

cb just lost like a million girls(j1/2), i can only count 4, and there was orgianlly going to be alot

I don't think thye lost a million girls, because I don't think they had more than like 4 last year...so they have 4 more this year...Just uhh different ones :lol

any i found out im related to the owner

i just found out that the CAT ski team still emails updates and stuff to Dennis Carlson. :confused

i just found out that the CAT ski team still emails updates and stuff to Dennis Carlson. :confused

anyone need his email address?