Push Premiere

librider

I was there with BMTROUBLEMAKER and Justos brother. Definitely a good premiere. Thank god for a bar! :rock I couldn't do that drive with a beer in between.

It seems like The Loft threw in a pretty good amount of product, but like 3 people walked away with it. They were giving everyone whose ticket got drawn like a full outerwear setup complete with helmet and goggles. I guess the odds are better than the lottery and its cool if the stakes are higher and you can walk away with a ton of gear like that, but I think its better vibes to have more people walk away with gear. Better for sponsors too, get your name out to more people. That was my only complaint about the whole event, and the losers ALWAYS have to complain about the product toss. Its in the skiing premiere handbook.

lib you should of told me you went

didnt see lib or gurp or nfg

i was sitting behind tre and all them though. movie was ok. i dont know where you got free redbull, or 500 sticker. i got 5 stickers of the same kind. only thing that kinda sucked was some asshole yellin the whole time.

haha after someone in the movie thew a backflip off a cliff that guy was like "YEAAHHHH!!!!". It was pretty annoying. And I do agree with gurp, too much back country and not enough park.

Also I was wearing a green foursquare hoodie, and a hat with my hood up. Anyone see me at least?

anybody know the date to Skier150s movie at the Roxy in Northampton?

He wants at least 200 tickets sold before he'll go ahead with the premiere. So far I don't think anyone has contacted him about buying some.

I love the guys that scream Yeah!!! I like when premieres get rowdy. If I wanna be alone with a ski movie I'll buy it, but I love watchin it with a buncha bros and being able to turn around and be like "Holy Shit!!!" after something gets me real amped. The speakers were definitely loud enough anyway... Ingrid is the hotness.

I didn't see you Dan!? We don't bite man you shoulda sat with us.