Gernade Goggles..

stevePSSC

well ive been looking at new goggles all summer and i really wanted a pair of Anon Figments or Electric EG5..

then today i came across the Gernade goggles which arent too expensive at all and i really like them! so i bought a pair thinking if they dont fit or whatever ill return them and go with anons or whatever but i really like them and hope they work out for me... anyone else have gernade goggles?

btw the top part of the pic is what the strap looks like

n7gb5801_bkwh.jpg

well the gernades are on back order.. so i did a little research and found a pair of Anon Figments for only 10 bucks more.. so i did the right thing.. which was cancel my order on the gernades and pick up a pair of anon figments..

Anon-Fig-Lgovl-gld-mr-07-zoom.jpg

now those are the goggles ive always wanted..

I have the Figments and they fit perfect under my RED helmet, they are kind of a big goggle but I don't think you will have a problem.

Fig's are not big compared to an EG1. And the fig is the most comfortable goggle i've ever tryed on.

I have Figments and I love them too. I have clear for night, amber for cloudy days, and gold mirrored for daylight. Never ever ever fog up on me.

I have only ever had cheapo smiths so I don't know how their better ones are, but those are sick looking.

figments are meant to go under goggles so the top line is flat, that is why they fit so tightly. And the frame is a soft plastic so it kind of molds to your face, along with just the right amount of venting so they stay clear but aren't too cold. I would take them over oakley, I just wish they had more lense options.

Edited by Method9455