Y'all Have To Read This!

soldier32

Plake giving major props to Big Boulder? The younger people on this board may not recognize the absolute weirdness in that happening. Not harshing on BB at all---I don't judge or care about parks---, it's just that it's a little like a top stunt car driver getting into an old VW Beetle and calling it the best little car ever. BB should cover every billboard in the Poconos with Plake's words. DaveK would bend over and grab his ankles (sorry 'Mom) for Plake to say that about CB.

sounds rad, but id like to hear a lil more details. what are they actually adding?

at frost theyre adding another park along with more rails and at boulder theyre adding a whale box, a wallride, a new kink rail, a c rail, and a down flat down rail. that and big boulder's excellent jump making skills combined will mix for some hell of parks this year

Edited by NITRO_rider

• 1 year later...

Plake giving major props to Big Boulder? The younger people on this board may not recognize the absolute weirdness in that happening. Not harshing on BB at all---I don't judge or care about parks---, it's just that it's a little like a top stunt car driver getting into an old VW Beetle and calling it the best little car ever. BB should cover every billboard in the Poconos with Plake's words. DaveK would bend over and grab his ankles (sorry 'Mom) for Plake to say that about CB.

i went to BB last year around the same time plake was there signing posters and what not. but i didnt see him and there wasnt any crowds around, so i guess he wasnt there THAT day.

anyway...i found a poster that he signed, it says "RJ, think snow" then its signed by plake. its on my wall, my name is not RJ and i didnt even see plake :confused:blink: