killington 1/2 off passes

Matt

i was up at killington this weekend and showed them my off-peak pass and they said that they never heard of that and killington doesn't offer any discounts on other season passes.

was the guy just mis-informed or do we really have a discount on killington passes?

Bear Creek season pass holder do receive a discount at Killington before 12/15 and after 3/31.

Killington Ski Resort

Receive 50% off regular rack rate lift tickets before 12/15/06 and after 3/31/07. Offer valid on rack window rates. Valid for one lift ticket per season pass per day.

I'm not sure why you didn't receive the discount. I'll look into this right away so that it doesn't happen again.

Thanks for letting me know .

Mary

I'm not happy about not getting it at all, because I knew the discount was available and specially stopped at BC before I left for Vermont, but I'm not going to let this ruin my season.

I got bigger things to worry about. After my 2nd run, I was skiing on the right hand side of Lower Chute (I believe) and didn't see the little valley on the right hand side 'til it was too late and crashed. A toboggan ride to the bottom via the NSP's and 6 hours in the ER with CAT scans and x-rays I got nothin' broken and no concussion. But have limited movement in my right arm and I'm happy I can walk again. But I'm getting better already. btw, I got a medical voucher to go back anytime ... so atleast something went right for me that day.

btw, I heavily recommend the idea of wearing a helmet.

Mary - If you want to know anymore of the details of when I was there, time, and I don't remember who the person was who I bought the ticket from but I remember it was a older gentleman. I think I still have the ticket stub from the lift ticket.

Edited by reynard082

I got bigger things to worry about. After my 2nd run, I was skiing on the right hand side of Lower Chute (I believe) and didn't see the little valley on the right hand side 'til it was too late and crashed. A toboggan ride to the bottom via the NSP's and 6 hours in the ER with CAT scans and x-rays I got nothin' broken and no concussion. But have limited movement in my right arm and I'm happy I can walk again. But I'm getting better already. btw, I got a medical voucher to go back anytime ... so atleast something went right for me that day.

btw, I heavily recommend the idea of wearing a helmet.

Ouch! That's one way to start your season....

Get well soon