belleayre

THE KRISTEEZY

shadows? how are you posting those pics from eone? there are some good ones.

I brought Nips, shadows, and E. Res from Roundtop. We stopped in at BB to get help get the word out to central PA via Evan. Nipples was sick - sucked for him, I know he was really looking forward to that jam.

What kinds of prizes and Schwag did they have at the Belleayre Jam? I saw a picture of it on the webpage and it looks like some of it was under the lights...Did anybody build a kicker? Props to Belleayre for stepping it up and hosting a Rail Jam on only the 2nd day of the season.

There was a good natrual jump right above the last headwall, so no need for anyone to build a jump.

And for the free lift ticket in March i didnt do the rail jam, so do I just save it and bring it back and i get a free lift ticket.

my friends and i really want to go snowboarding and are thinking of taking a trip up to belleayre. Is it worth the 3hr drive? do they have any park features?

thanks

Down box, Flat box, Flat Down box, C box, and Battleship box. Im not sure if Bell will survive the warm temps and rain on friday. They were hurting in spots on Saturday, hopefully they pull throught he warmth.

An edit by Tucker of Tuckered out films is up on NS hopefully this link will work here.

http://newschoolers.com/web/content/videos/id/114010/

Here is another link:

http://media.newschoolers.com/uploads/memb...yre-jam-web.wmv

Edited by Papasteeze