Killington Closed

Timeless

Kiilington will NOT be open this Saturday (Dec 2nd)

They will re-open Sunday morning.

For those of you that were planning to go to VT this weekend (like me), Okemo will be the only place open with effectively 1 run plus whatever they can blow Friday night. They are offering $30 lift tickets though.

See you there

Kiilington will NOT be open this Saturday (Dec 2nd)

They will re-open Sunday morning.

For those of you that were planning to go to VT this weekend (like me), Okemo will be the only place open with effectively 1 run plus whatever they can blow Friday night. They are offering $30 lift tickets though.

See you there

This sucks, I was supposed to leave tonight for Killington. I wonder what the conditions will be like on Sunday. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon now.

This sucks, I was supposed to leave tonight for Killington. I wonder what the conditions will be like on Sunday. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon now.

Sunday should be OK, they are going to blow solidly for 36Hrs.

I'm still going up tonight (have free condo), will try Okemo tomorrow and then do K' on sunday.

Report Date: Friday, December 1, 2006 at 10:00 a.m.

Resort News: Killington Resort has suspended operations for Friday and Saturday due to weather conditions and will resume operations on Sunday.

We currently have hundreds of snow guns in position and snowmaking operations will operate Friday night and throughout the weekend resurfacing our trails and providing top-to-bottom skiing and riding for Sunday. Snowmaking temperatures are forecasted throughout next week, which will allow the world

Report Date: Friday, December 1, 2006 at 10:00 a.m.

Resort News: Killington Resort has suspended operations for Friday and Saturday due to weather conditions and will resume operations on Sunday.

We currently have hundreds of snow guns in position and snowmaking operations will operate Friday night and throughout the weekend resurfacing our trails and providing top-to-bottom skiing and riding for Sunday. Snowmaking temperatures are forecasted throughout next week, which will allow the world