Big Boulder Condition Update PLEASE!

stevePSSC

still on JFBB's site it says that BB is closed for the season and what not... while JF's shows the trails in which they are blowing snow on. So can someone please update BB's condition so i know whats going to be open today and what not!

everything melted during a freak heat wave this morning - winter has been cancelled.

27 bucks!!!!!! thats stupid.. if only half the mountains open, lift tickets should only be half price, and their gonna only have 4 jibs open at the most? wow bigg boulder you just took a step down in my book, i mean ill still be there today but.... that just aint right, im smelling a "since their the first open in PA they think they can charge full price" thing goin on here, that SUCKS!!!! yeah well at least i get to ride, im not gonna complain about that.

27 bucks!!!!!! thats stupid.. if only half the mountains open, lift tickets should only be half price, and their gonna only have 4 jibs open at the most? wow bigg boulder you just took a step down in my book, i mean ill still be there today but.... that just aint right, im smelling a "since their the first open in PA they think they can charge full price" thing goin on here, that SUCKS!!!! yeah well at least i get to ride, im not gonna complain about that.

Ever heard of capitalism? ;)

You should have gotten a season pass. I would be charging $40 bucks if I was the only one open. :rock

I doubt if anybody local will have reduced tickets this weekend when they open, so be glad that the mountains are opening.

BB' s conditions page is updated....