philly

The DsB

i live in holmesburg, but i grew up in tacony...where do u reside? lol...

hey i lived in lawndale until i was 10, then moved up to bucks county. i've lived at drexel now for 2 years

Yes i take the NE Extension. It takes me about 1 hour for bear. 1 hour and 10 minutes to blue... 10 minutes more = Alot better riding.

i made it to blue yesterday in about 85 minutes from drexel. where are you coming from to get there faster?

hey i lived in lawndale until i was 10, then moved up to bucks county. i've lived at drexel now for 2 years

i made it to blue yesterday in about 85 minutes from drexel. where are you coming from to get there faster?

I made it in an hour and 9 minutes today to blue...I'm near abington. I just take terwood dr to the turnpike, then hop on the NE extension

Im in Abington. Township Line-309-turnpike-Ne Extension-145

On mornings with no traffic, i can get there in an hour. So i pretty much skip all the city driving you have to do, to get out of Philly.

But im right on the edge of abington, bordering NE Philly, which is 1 block from my house.

Im in Abington. Township Line-309-turnpike-Ne Extension-145

On mornings with no traffic, i can get there in an hour. So i pretty much skip all the city driving you have to do, to get out of Philly.

But im right on the edge of abington, bordering NE Philly, which is 1 block from my house.

Thats where I'm at. I'm in pine valley, which is tecnically still philly but is considered the suburbs.

I live in the far northern Philly suburbs and it took me 25 minutes to get to the Valley parking lot this morning but 30-35 minutes with traffic and school buses..

you mean allentown burbs...maybe if I did 120 on the turnpike I could make it in about 45 minutes and under.

I live within the Allentown city limits..just barely..If I could hit a golf ball as far as John Daly..I could probably hit one to South Whitehall from the roof of my Apartment building..but alot of people in Allentown commute to Philly and we get Philly TV stations, radio stations, and alot of people are Eagles fans so Allentown is the far northern Philly Suburbs..

this is true...depending on where I get on I can get to the allentown exit in about 30-45 minutes on the TP