CUTE without the E from the Team?

method9455

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope for their sake they can pull everything together and put out a decent park for the rest of this season, they're under pressure for sure now.

Justo - They are ultra focused. I don't know first hand how blue is holding up but Go and check BB out, it is worth the trip. Everyone is accessible and eager to hear feedback.. Seek them out and give them your thoughts. Soft snow condtions make merry widow tough but you if you clean the urban and come off the next box and not speed checkthe first jump you will carry enough speed into the second jump which has a huge run-out - (no danger of over shooting anything_ in other words. down to the huge battleship and up/down.

Everyone seems to be stoked on the beginner park. Plenty of experts are getting in that park too. Kids were getting really creative with everything.

Keep the pressure on. once you are at the top, it is too easy to fall down.

This is really ironic coming from someone who washes cars and just got out of high school and lives at home with a country club life style. What do you know of any business or managing employees Jeff? Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Washing cars? The only cars I wash are my own. Live at home? No, I goto college, a very good one, though that term may be foreign to you, and no, I live there.

Call me jeff, when you have a real job, that you earned and let me know how your adult life is going.

The REALLY ironic thing is your preaching to me about a real job, when the only job you could get is some job handed to you by your ex-wifes family construction business? What's your college degree in, Rob?

Are you really saying all this stuff with a straight face? You must actually believe you know how to run a business. If I were an investor, I'd certainly take my money elsewhere with your "business strategy".

B)

So hey, how about settle your disputes some other place, as the thread will get locked if you keep up with the personal attacks!

PL already designed and fabricated all the features and I'm sure they played a major role in training the current staff on grooming. The "hard" part was already done and there was no contracts signed for the season, apparently. I still don't know the reason why they were let go but I can't imagine it wasn't something that could have been settled a different way.

I agree to disagree. They were not finished with the designing/fabricating of the features. It was PL's plan to work throughout the season to make plenty of options and adding many new jibs to the big Boulder park throughout the time of the season. But yes, It was stupid to work under no contract. But Im sure tehre is more to it that we simply do not know.

Washing cars? The only cars I wash are my own. Live at home? No, I goto college, a very good one, though that term may be foreign to you, and no, I live there.

The REALLY ironic thing is your preaching to me about a real job, when the only job you could get is some job handed to you by your ex-wifes family construction business? What's your college degree in, Rob?

Are you really saying all this stuff with a straight face? You must actually believe you know how to run a business. If I were an investor, I'd certainly take my money elsewhere with your "business strategy".

B)

I love how you rake muck and talk like you think you know. have a little inferiority complex do ya? The fact of the matter is you are still a kid.

As an administrator of this site who should be setting an example for others you are doing a fine job by what? Muck raking about things you know nothing about?

So hey, how about settle your disputes some other place, as the thread will get locked if you keep up with the personal attacks!

ah yep I have a huge dispute.. it's a fine example that an PASR administrator uses my name and posts OFF TOPIC personal issues publicly. Can't anyone moderate this user who is abusing his priviledges?