Camp of Champions

Papasteeze

The video didn't play in the appropriate size on the webpage. If you have this problem as well here is the link directly to the video http://campofchampions.com/_galleries/vide...PushSki2007.m4v

thanks glenn... nips has the orange plaid helmet. The best news about COC next year is that they got another 20% larger. This place is huge now. There seems to be really good snow falling now so it should be another good summer session.

hahaha skitzo... sorry, I am not always politically correct. Yes COC is primarily a snowboarding summer camp. The trend however is that there are a bigger percentage every year of skiers. I expect that the trend will continue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pssh I hate you, I was considering COC to make up for my lost season but the price wasn't worth it. $1200 for 3 days of riding plus airfare, or I could easily do a 5 day trip to Utah midwinter and a 4 day trip to Vermont and only spend like $200 more. It looks like a lot of fun but paying for it at $14 an hour just isn't worth it. I'm considering South Shore Soldiers now that I'm old enough since its the like 'adult' camp, plus its a lot cheaper, but I think COC has the best park & coaching of them all.

Although I have a friend who went to Windells and swears by it, but that seems like the younger crowd and at 19 BC has the advantage of going to a bar at night.

• 2 weeks later...

place is a waste of moneyyyyyyyyyyyy. unless you like hanging around rich kids that had their parents pay for each session and most are there for two. when i went 3 years back the jumps were small as shit , so basically i hiked rails all day.

the staff there though is super nice and down to earth atleast. the owner ken or w/e is also a real nice guy that just wants to see you riding when ur there. he hooked me up with a ton of vitamin E since my face basically fell off from severe sun poisoning hahaah .

rich kids ruin it though , so if anyone does go make sure you go in a group or with a pal.

$2000 for 5 days in june is not worth it . i was 16 and shoulda put it towards a car so id have a better one now.... i worked so hard to make $2000 in 9 months it sucked lol.

Edited by poop

when i went 3 years back the jumps were small as shit , so basically i hiked rails all day.

This was last year - COC is planned to be another 20% larger for summer 07

DICEK_20060715239.jpg

This is a link to daily reports from last summer..

http://newschoolers.com/web/content/parkup...s/resort_id/15/

hah sorry i have an opinion on the place , of which i dont think you two have been to.

awwwww you dont like my posts :crymore:

yeah papasteeze i see the picture, but half the time the place isnt set up like that b/c the weather up top is unpredictable and shit.

the pipe and rails are nice , but jumps suck.

im just trying to say if you actually work to go there its not worth it .

These new members are starting to become quite annoying, especailly shit for brains here.

sorry i joined 4 months later than you guy . i didnt know this board was about join date seniority.

i rated your profile with 1 star since your so awesome and such a funny little 16 year old :wiggle

we should ride some time pal/buddy/champ/tiger/chief <3