bear closing

snowgangsta

This weather is a killer. We actually had ski patrol out hauling snow in their sleds yesterday just to keep a path open from the top. We are looking at Tue/Wed night for our next opportunity to make snow. Hopefully Canada gives us a giant cold front for Xmas!

Keep thinking cold thoughts for us!

12/18/2006 @ 1:30pm

bear_creek_12.18.2006.jpeg

from

http://www.skibearcreek.com/winter/

Oh, that just makes me want to cry. I would be willing to sacrifice my bra AND panties and do the snow dance naked in the middle of Kodiak if you thought it would help. Let me know. Haha. Seriously, that freaking mess really, really, REALLY sucks for BC and for us. Oh Mark... I'll send you some Kleenex for Christmas... and some Vodka... you're going to need it.

Edited by sexkitten

12/18/2006 @ 1:30pm

bear_creek_12.18.2006.jpeg

from

http://www.skibearcreek.com/winter/

oh...my...god

that gave me a stomach ache. I wonder if BC will be open by my schools ski trip in feburary...hahaha

but if they aren't open for christmas/new years week, thats gonna be a killer....the only other holidays they can hope for is MLK weekend and President's day...but next week is going to be crucial for business.

hopefully blue wont be too crowded that week

Thanks for all the support. We are all definitely crying the blues.

I think sexkitten has hit on a idea for a weather independent revenue stream!

We are going to try an fire up tomorrow night and wednesday and get the slopes open again.

Maybe everyone can bring up a tray of ice cubes to help the cause.

haha yeah papasteez, it seems that bear creek and the parklogic dudes are the only local places that know how to build boxes and rails, so id rather drive an extra hour and have fun then go to blue and get frustrated like i always do when im there.

and mark, i would seriously bring ice if you guys were ever serious about that. isnt there an additive that you can add to your pond so you can make snow at higher temps? i think ive heard other places using this, not sure if you guys do or not, but with the way the winters are going you may want to look into that for the future.

you gotta stop beleiving those employees. :banghead Most of the time they know nothing more than any of us. They here the rumors just like we do. Dont believe anything unless you see it on BC's website or posted by BC mark, BC parkstaff, and Bear Creek PR.

yeh, this really sucks..i am so pissed i didnt even make it up once. I was going to head up on sunday but an employee told me saturday night that bear was going to be closed on sunday..now i got a season pass without going before christmas

anyway, sunday was hella fun :wiggle