Christmas break with no internet!

Barb

We are going up Christmas day and staying through New Years Day. I don't have internet service up there so I am trying to get things lined up. Still looking for some snowboard buddies for David (he's 8). That week will be really busy and there's no way I can watch both kids on the mountain alone. I have some free lift tickets on my season pass, so even if you are not from BB i can even buy your ticket for the day. My husband does not ski but said he would be willing to take lessons this season. I don't think Christmas week is the best time for that. Also, does anyone know about the Christmas camp on JFBB website? It says its open to junior racers but there is a fee for "non-members". Pm me if you are interested

i thought about bringin my laptop, but I remember how crowded the lodge was last year over the break. Could hardly find a seat. boys are with their dad this weekend. He is taking them to Great Wolf Lodge, but they will not see the snow. He is a very good snowboarder so I really don't get that but whatever. I'm sure they will have fun on the waterslides.

i thought about bringin my laptop, but I remember how crowded the lodge was last year over the break. Could hardly find a seat. boys are with their dad this weekend. He is taking them to Great Wolf Lodge, but they will not see the snow. He is a very good snowboarder so I really don't get that but whatever. I'm sure they will have fun on the waterslides.

I LOVE great wolf. that place is amazing. especially the water slide with the conveyers that launches you