mt dew vertical challenge

phillycore

http://www.mountaindewvc.com/

The Mountain Dew Vertical Challenge is a fun and exciting series of Ski and Snowboard Events held at the top resorts throughout the U.S. The events are FREE for all skiers and boarders holding a valid lift ticket.

Open to Boarders and Skiers of all ages and abilities with over 30 race categories.

Top 3 racers in each category are awarded Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals.

All medal winners receive free lift tickets for the Finals* and the chance to compete for the Gold.

*Western Finals: Steamboat, CO- Saturday, March 31 , 2007

*Eastern Finals: Loon Mountain, NH - Saturday, March 31, 2007

Edited by Papasteeze

Scheduled for march 10th what exactly is it??

It's a one run fun race through a simple, NASTAR-like giant slalom course. The downside is that you get in a really long line to ski/board a scraped off, rutted course, using up about two hours of your day. The upside is that you get a pretty nice longsleeve t-shirt and there's a crapload of decent swag that's given out like door prizes.

The people that run the Mt. Dew series are also known as Uber Happy Fun People. Maybe it's all the Mt. Dew they drink, but I've never been around such hyper-smiling people (except for maybe that one cult I belonged to...)

Overall, it's a good time.

When I used to be in a cult..the other members were all serious and shit and never laughed at my jokes..I want to take part in it...

I got hit up by a religious cult while on spring break at Daytona Beach. They sent out these super hot chicks to invite single guys they'd come across at random places. Hey, if you're 18 and two amazing girls invite you to their hotel room, there's just no possible way to refuse. But then there's a dozen dudes in sandals crammed in every freakin corner of the room. I resigned my cult position when I found out I was not getting laid.

Nobody's doing much of anything yet at MRG this season.

Do you know the story of boarding at MRG, skitzo? It was one of the first areas to allow snowboarding, but the way boarders pushed off at the top of the single chair made it derail and shut down pretty often. So the old woman that owned it made it off limits to boarders. Not long after, a couple of pissed off boarders cussed her out at a grocery store---so she banned boarders from the entire mountain. And the rest is history.

• 2 weeks later...
It's a one run fun race through a simple, NASTAR-like giant slalom course. The downside is that you get in a really long line to ski/board a scraped off, rutted course, using up about two hours of your day. The upside is that you get a pretty nice longsleeve t-shirt and there's a crapload of decent swag that's given out like door prizes.

The people that run the Mt. Dew series are also known as Uber Happy Fun People. Maybe it's all the Mt. Dew they drink, but I've never been around such hyper-smiling people (except for maybe that one cult I belonged to...)

Overall, it's a good time.

Haha I ran like 1st last year at CB's race. Deffinatly a tuck run. Lots of free stuff :wiggle

Worth doing it <_<