Rangers With Rakes

AtomicSkier

Yeah this was a kicker to me, I'm sure plenty of people got Dave's little nasty-gram this morning and it kind of bugged me, that is why Atomic and I decided to do this. It is not bashing when they're doing a bad job at what they're supposed to be doing.

I missed this entire thing. nastygram??? Bashing raking rangers?  :(  Fill me in, unless I don't want to know.

(too bad the rangers weren't raking the gravel off the trails)

Well let's see, there was a whole topic about rangers raking and maintaining trails, and I told the story of a bad experience I had with a ranger the other night, and led to a little bit of venting about overzealous rangers. Then a bunch of us got this nasty-gram

I'm going to state this quite simply. If you provoke the bashing of employees (in this case Rangers) on the Camelback message board, I will remove you from the board. Whether you agree or not, Camelback employees work hard and I'm not going to stand by and let you post a bunch of garbage that will be read by our employees and guests. You now have a choice... Respect our employees and our message board, or take your comments elsewhere. Our message board is not the appropriate forum for your attacks.

That bugged me a bit, so we started this. That's about it :P Dave deleted the raking rangers post so u can't see it.

You now have a choice... Respect our employees and our message board, or take your comments elsewhere. Our message board is not the appropriate forum for your attacks.

Well I guess the people on this board made the right choice, then.

That's what I figured, if he can't even look at criticism, and thinks that every one of their employees is perfect than screw it... that was the first time I had a problem with anyone there, and I didn't expect to be threatened for it... so oh well, now we'll talk here where there is no ski nazzi

I dont like them anymore than anyone else.  BUT they are doing thier job.... And they do take it to far,  but if that is their job that is their job....

nice to see u on the new mb mike! we need to go JABERWALKEE SOME SHIT HARDCORE! u figure out what ur gonna do with the scratch on ur stick yet?

True enuf... but when does it stop being their job and start being egotistical? You were there, and you were actually the one who she was watching, not me. It's not even like my experience was a big deal, but we've seen them do a lot of stuff that is completely unnecessary.

nice to see u on the new mb mike! we need to go JABERWALKEE SOME SHIT HARDCORE! u figure out what ur gonna do with the scratch on ur stick yet?

Ahhh the Jaberwalkee... he had me on some rails and I busted my ass the other day... not good... ya'll borders can keep your jaberwalkee :rolleyes: