BC Iron Works presents: Melt Down Jib Fest

BC Iron Works

Im not trashing his picture taking, im just trying to help him out for next time. Shooting action shots like that is very difficult, and shooting snowboarding is even more difficult with all the different angles and timing and stuff. I said, some of the shots were very good, and i meant it. I was just trying to give him a couple tips for next time. haha please dont hate me..... and on top of that what other mtn has their GM out at the rail jams taking pics???? i mean come on how cool is that???

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just checkin out the pics on the site, and ive noticed this from bein at diff mts. am i the only one that has noticed a huge spike of snowboarders(gunits) rockin the fuckin gay xxxxxxl jerseys an shit. or is this something that ive been missing out on the past 4 years ive been riding.

yeah its a huge fad.. and i hate it hahah

I personally think it looks stupid. It just makes me like at the people who wear the jerseys and big shirts like they are full of them selves. It makes them look not as good as they are when they try to dress like that. I like the whole matching outfit. Like all plaid and shit like that but the jerseys over the hoodies is just retarded to me. Sorry.

i was just checkin out the pics on the site, and ive noticed this from bein at diff mts. am i the only one that has noticed a huge spike of snowboarders(gunits) rockin the fuckin gay xxxxxxl jerseys an shit. or is this something that ive been missing out on the past 4 years ive been riding.

Maybe you should check out the State of Mind video and catch up. Jerseys are dope!

i hate how skiing/snowboarding is a giant fashion show.. and i hate how it's cool for a bunch of suburban white kids to dress like they're 'hood' while they're participating in a traditionally rich, white sport. leave the damn jerseys on the basketball court, it looks ridiculous.

haters...haha just kidding, it all kinda comes from baggy clothes making things look smoother, so one day someone busted out a jersey and kids have been doing it every since. i rock one under my coat on spring days, but just because they dress like that doesnt mean they think thier hood. and speaking of people we want to punch, i would have to say kids that wear tight ass emo shit to the mountain.

haters...haha just kidding, it all kinda comes from baggy clothes making things look smoother, so one day someone busted out a jersey and kids have been doing it every since. i rock one under my coat on spring days, but just because they dress like that doesnt mean they think thier hood. and speaking of people we want to punch, i would have to say kids that wear tight ass emo shit to the mountain.

i take that back, hell yea emo kids need to get one in to the face so instead of cutting themselves they can worry about a broken nose.

BC Iron Works Presents:

Melt Down Jib Fest

Thursday, January 4th

5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. or until the snow melts

Cost: FREE!!!

There will be a release form that has to be signed at the registration table to be able to ride.

*If you are under 18 you will need a parent or gaurdian signature to be able to ride!

We will also be raffleing off prizes.

Everyone will recieve a raffle ticket at the Registration Table.

*this will not be a judged event

JUST COME AND RIDE FOR FUN!!!

:tinfoil: Check out about 100 shots from the Melt Down at www.pingopop.com Cool images

Video also coming on that site!!!!