Follow Me Around

romemadman

I just got follow me around, patchwork patterns, and flavor country the other day. I watched Patchwork Patterns and FMA today and both were great. Patchwork Patterns has a real good vibe to it and is fun to watch. I like FMA better, the riding and soundtrack were better and Eero definitley should of got part of the year. I still have to watch flavor country.

FMA is the only vid i haven't gotten a chance to watch yet. But i am psyced to see it though.

Forum's that is my fav as of now, i prefer the team videos more than other videos cuz they seem to have a better flow and a better vibe. Absinthe's MORE is super dope too. But in a world where rails are the shit right now, everyone just looks past the REAL good stuff. i haven't seen FMA yet as i said but MORE is probably one of the best shot videos i've ever seen. Patchwork patterns was real cool. Flavor country was cool. Burton For right or wrong i thought was a waste of time except for jeremey jones DOWWWWWWWWWWWN FLAT DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWN rail (if you've seen it you know what i mean). People, MDP's other release was super cool too. Never felt better is all the other neoproto kids that didn't make people and there is real real good rail riding in that.

CORRECTION! Eero was voted video part and also jibber of the year acording to snowboarder mag. And was voted rider of the year only behind Shaun White.

wow yea

i have no idea where i got that from

geez sory guys but both parts were sick

i think i am going to og wathc chulksmack now

2/3 of it is right, It still does feature old neoproto riders and does have siiiick rail riding, but it wasn't cuz they didn't MAKE people, they just went off and did thier own thing, thanks for catchin that DH

The only guy from Neoproto that filmed full-time with Autumn Line was Tim. Next year is going to be a different story, though.

Anyone go the the THAT + FMA premier at the sherman??? pretty siick stuff. FMA i think is so much better then That, its too repeditive. urban rails is where snowboardin is headed but toss it up a bit. Patchwork Patterns is still one of my fav vids theres just so much in it, props to scott stevens :rock

Edited by i ride gnu