snowmaking new

supertrooper12

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have enough snow and since its going to be cold for a while, PLEASE open thursday, because last week there was a possibility of opening thursday but u waited till friday making the offpeak pass holders have to go friday then wait till after 4 and basically after people are done fucking up the park. I know unlimited holders payed more and deserve better but an offpeak pass is still expensive and if its possible to open on a week day then BC should

and im sure youd be this way too if we started "attacking" your home mtn

Nope,

1. because it is probobly at least 50% true

2. because it is most likly an attack on that managment of the mtn and not on me. (unless it is a mtn I own)

3. If it was a mtn I own, I would want feedback, positive or negative.

and lastly, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT

Life is to short to take everything too seriously. Remeber, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

BTW, Don't take any of this personally. If you do, well, all I can say is it's time to grow up and learn what life is about.

yeah man same to you, its all in good meaning

so anyways back on topic

bears blowing snow...SWEET

finally back to the topic of this forum, Bear is probably going to be open on thursday or friday and I am going up on friday (skipping school yeh i know im a badass) and its going to be sick. So even though everyone is dissapointed about bear's "management", El nino is a bitch but atleast they will be fully open before the end of january! :rock

btw. when is BC opening back up and when do they expect to have a park?

haha are you seriously asking that? opening day of coarse, and yes you can expect it to rape to the 3rd degree. just let me refresh your memory, our first opening day i believe we had like what, 14 features? i dont think blue even has that many out yet, (which i hope changes, i have to go there thursday for a ski club trip) which i'm sure they will get out eventually.

ps. dont flame for hating on blue, i like blue, i just needed an example.

haha are you seriously asking that? opening day of coarse, and yes you can expect it to rape to the 3rd degree. just let me refresh your memory, our first opening day i believe we had like what, 14 features?

yes you most definately can count on bear creeks park to rape to the third degree any day there is no doubt that they do.

and even on opening day they did have like 14 features so that just shows you how much of a dedication bear creek has to its park

haha are you seriously asking that? opening day of coarse, and yes you can expect it to rape to the 3rd degree. just let me refresh your memory, our first opening day i believe we had like what, 14 features? i dont think blue even has that many out yet, (which i hope changes, i have to go there thursday for a ski club trip) which i'm sure they will get out eventually.

ps. dont flame for hating on blue, i like blue, i just needed an example.

lol, you HAVE TO go to blue. it's funny hearing it put like that....because i'd LOVE to go to blue.

does anybody foresee BC having decent booters by sunday night? if they do, please let me know, I might drive up. thanks!

Edited by stever2003

not being an asshole to anyone in particular and nothing personal but im pretty sure this is a bear creek snowmaking thread in the bear creek forums so lets try to stay on topic some if ya wanna diss bear go ahead if thats what you really want but atleast create a new thread to do it in so we can stay on topic in this thread

and yes... bears park will rape blues to the 3rd degree

so anyways back on topic

bears blowing snow...SWEET

Just registered... for moments like these when i look at the webcam only to see snow falling on Bear Creek, and can't hold in my excitement... i didn't know that these kind of webcams could make you jiz your pants.

Just registered... for moments like these when i look at the webcam only to see snow falling on Bear Creek, and can't hold in my excitement... i didn't know that these kind of webcams could make you jiz your pants.

Hey everyone,

We will be reopening for the season tomorrow morning (Thursday) at 9am! As soon as we have a list of trails that will be open we'll post them on our website.

Thanks for hanging in there with us!

Mary

If snowmaking weather continues, will you be blowing on the open trails or will the guns be moved off elsewhere?