its that time again

Shadows

Oh the agony!! The parking issue has arisen again!! :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: Hey PS, you're a Northridge owner. Don't you carry enough juice to get conceriege service for the residents in the ridge. There's an owners association, isn't there??

On a more positive note, conditions were decent on the limited terrain they had open Friday. I was happy to get the hell out of there before those 1500 kids showed up in the late afternoon.

PAX

Well, I went up with Ski Club yesterday. Got there around 12:00, left at 5:45. To me, the conditions were sweet up top. I have no clue what trail it was, but the one had like ledges up on the right hand side, and they were so fun to hop up and butter and stuff. The park wasn't as beat as usual, but the landings on some of the rails were getting rutted, especially the Flat-down box. I liked the flat boxes though (but too short), and the jump was a nice one to learn spins on. Almost had a 5 (sorta on accident though :rolleyes: ). The snow felt like day old natural packed powder. I had fun...except the lift lines to the quad were rediculosly long. Hopefully they can get the other side opened up for next week, and with these cold temps coming it sure looks possible.

NS, that was probably Marc Anthony. I saw lots of boarders riding those ledges while their friends used their cellphone cameras to document it. Up to 400PM, you're probably talking about 2/3 minutes to get on the Sullivan.

PAX

Rob-

Please shut the F up about employee parking. If I was CB management I'd be at the point now where I'd designate the top lot for employees only just to spite you. Obviously the broken record approach DOESN'T WORK. Show us some of that famous problem solving skill and find another way to approach this issue. PS- I've got 10 days at CB this year. 9 of them I was parked in the first or second row in the lot. Most of the time when i get there around 8, the compensationmobile is nowhere to be found...