WINTER HAS RETURNED!

Bear Creek PR

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe people are complaining about them opening after spending this whole warm spell complaining about them being closed you people are never happy, you should stop the complaining and be happy we have what we've got.

I agree with you... sometimes you just have to remember you're on the internet and people think that gives them free license to complain about EVERYTHING and never just be grateful for what they have.

I agree with you... sometimes you just have to remember you're on the internet and people think that gives them free license to complain about EVERYTHING and never just be grateful for what they have.

Both of the last 2 posts are so true! Chill out everyone it's the weathers fault!

:ph34r:

Hey everyone,

Here is the official list of the features that BC Ironworks has out in Cascade Park.

~25 foot Flat Rail

~20 foot Flat Rail

~30 foot Flat Box

~Stepdown Combination with 15 foot and 20 foot box

~42 foot Handrail

~Small Staircase

~Picnic Table

~20 foot Flat Box

~Rainbow Box

Hope to see you this weekend!

Mary

why doesnt the top of black bear have any features? not enough snow? or maybe not enough time to set it up? which is understandable...hopefully they will have it set up tomorrow

some of both actually but mostly the snow issue. since that is a popular trail with everyone right now and not just for park riders i would imagine if cascade gets too much traffic and we get some brown coming up that we'll move a couple features to black bear til' we get blowing temps back next week. wow big horrible sentence. dont mind me.

ALSO! What did everyone think about the staircase setup. that biatch took forever to dig out!

yeah we are aware of the picnic table landing. WE need to move it back lik e2 or 3 feet so you actually land on it. Expect that once we can get enough snow to push it into a bigger landing.

yeah we are aware of the picnic table landing. WE need to move it back lik e2 or 3 feet so you actually land on it. Expect that once we can get enough snow to push it into a bigger landing.

Due to the weather, our ski trails will be closing at 10pm Saturday night & reopening as temperatures permit.

im sure people are going to jump right in a defend bear right now but im fuckig mad right now so im sayin this shit, what the fuck are you doing bear creek? why the fuck even open. you guys blow on the other side of the damn mt but you don't even bloow the trail to get over there. HUGE waste of snow guys..... and people who say its not there fault shut the fuck up. they need to learn how to blow snow...

Due to the weather, our ski trails will be closing at 10pm Saturday night & reopening as temperatures permit.

im sure people are going to jump right in a defend bear right now but im fuckig mad right now so im sayin this shit, what the fuck are you doing bear creek? why the fuck even open. you guys blow on the other side of the damn mt but you don't even bloow the trail to get over there. HUGE waste of snow guys..... and people who say its not there fault shut the fuck up. they need to learn how to blow snow...

it's not THEIR fault. :fu

i rode today...im happy

Wheres Mark?

How about we give this kid a job, yes? We'll put him in charge of the snowmaking. Apparently he thinks he knows how Bear should be run.

Why blow on the other side of the mountain? Becuase they need to, and they can. Every gun was running that they could put on the terrain park, but those guns only take so much water at one time, and unless you want to uproot every gun and put it on one trail so when they do get the cold weather (in three fucking days) they'd have to move them all back again.

Duh

people... :banghead

I say they open back up on friday, they will be able to blow snow pretty much all day tuesday and wednesday and thursday night so I think they should get some kick ass snow coverage before they open again. I am feeling a friday re-open....also I am curious to find out what type of features they are going to have in that new Grizzly Family Terrain Park.Any ideas?

Wheres Mark?

How about we give this kid a job, yes? We'll put him in charge of the snowmaking. Apparently he thinks he knows how Bear should be run.

Why blow on the other side of the mountain? Becuase they need to, and they can. Every gun was running that they could put on the terrain park, but those guns only take so much water at one time, and unless you want to uproot every gun and put it on one trail so when they do get the cold weather (in three fucking days) they'd have to move them all back again.

Duh

people... :banghead

i don't know how to run a mountain but i sure as hell know they didn't blow as much snow as they could blow on the main trails. and there was absalutly no need for them to blow the other side of the mt. with this rain coming. its great that the manager and everyone that runs bear comes on this forum. but lets face it it really does not matter if they open this season . because their parent company is racking in shitloads of money, they are can deal with the huge lose of money this season. but they sure as hell will be losing season passholders.

Edited by supertrooper12