WHATS THE DEAL AT SNO?

sjb269

Hey anyone been up to sno today? Do they have any hits.. how are the rails/boxes?... Any updates on what the conditions are and what slopes are gonna open for the weekend? IF anybodies going up tomorrow look for a guy in brown burton 6/4 down with tan 686 pants and 07' enemies/ green promodel boots ..... LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH

Heres whats open. Mainline, Whistler, Bunny, Highball, Switch, Cannonball, White Lightning. There is one jump in the park, about a 20ft step down, and 2 picnic tables (flat down), up rail, 4 c boxes, rainbow box, Urban down rail, and a flat down.

Wow thats not a bad setup. Anyone have pictures?

And 4 cboxes? What?

i think 20 feet is a generous estimation of that jump. despite its small scale, it feels very nice. almost everyone rolled the lip and/or came up short, but as long as you dropped from 500 feet up, the design was excellent. i enjoyed the picnic tables, but the rainbow box set up puzzled me. lightening did not disappoint with firm packed and no ice. the early season low base and minimal transition to flat makes lightening a couple feet longer with an extra kick at the bottom. i may head out later today because todays conditions will be fantastic.

Just got back from a few early turns and the conditions at Sno were freaking amazing. They blew on boomer and white, both were in the best shape you will find them without a natural dump. Early on boomer had at least 4 inches of fresh stuff on top, it was like floating on clouds. White had some nice bumps along the riders right and were all topped with a few inches of pow. I'd get up there soon if you can, tell work you are feeling sick :rock . Spike has some pretty big piles and atleast one that has to be 20 feet+ tall that appears to be getting worked into a jump. They had a banner setup across the picnic tables and Neptune was launching over the top of it for a picture and news crews were showing up also.

update: neptune f@#ked himself up attempting to clear the banner. They brought him to first aid and he came out with his arm in a sling and shit and he got into a car i'm assuming to go to the hospital.

hahahaaaa...... so much for smart style and working your way up. LOL! sorry, but that makes me giggle, so ironic. Reminds me of all the hot shots wrecking themselves at the ECC at BB hitting the 60 footer first day out on the snow.

anyone there filming?

hahahaaaa...... so much for smart style and working your way up. LOL! sorry, but that makes me giggle, so ironic. Reminds me of all the hot shots wrecking themselves at the ECC at BB hitting the 60 footer first day out on the snow.

anyone there filming?

He was trying to launch over about a 8-10 foot high banner just off of a ramp up to the picnic tables. It was a bad idea from the start. They should have done it at the jump but the people filming probably didn't want to walk their lazy asses halfway up the hill.

He was trying to launch over about a 8-10 foot high banner just off of a ramp up to the picnic tables. It was a bad idea from the start. They should have done it at the jump but the people filming probably didn't want to walk their lazy asses halfway up the hill.

Jeez, that sucks...hope he's okay. And I hope they at least got it on video. Sometimes an awesome wreck can get more mileage than the original trick.

Jeez, that sucks...hope he's okay.

Yeah me too...it may sound a bit selfish, but if he's hurt it could be a major setback to the park(s).

other than that...they were also grooming (or pushing snow around, i couldn't tell) upper runaway earlier today, that will definitely be opening soon.