Ski Clubs

k2 rider

So many ski clubs tonight. very long lift lines and a bit icy in spots. sweet powder on right side of midway! Watch out for RED jackets on Berma and for people stopping right in the middle of the trails. Rental Equipment should not be allowed in the Come Around park. The Ski Clubers need to stay away from landing so that people dont get hurt. I noticed lots of kids sitting on and next to the booter landing.

I don't mind the ski clubbers except the fact that they need to learn how to count to 6. I rode the 6 pack last night about 5 times after the clubs arrived and each time it was just me and my GF on the lift. I also looked a few chairs up and behind, and every chair i saw had under 6 people on it. Then i have to wait in line for 20min the next time around because they are too worried about sitting with people they don't know. JUST GET ON THE F-ING lift so we don't have to wait in lines.

I think the lift operators need to be more pushy about that and make the kids get on the lift. Not only does it create huge lines, but it makes the top a cluster fuck too. Since they all go up in groups of three or so then all clog up the top waiting for the rest of their group. They all could have fit onto 1 or 2 lifts and it would be a lot safer for everyone.

i was up there with my ski club...and i must say that most of the kids were pathetic and annoyed me...but u cant catagorize all ski clubbers this way. me and the 2 friends i rode with practices smart style the whole time, and the only problems we may hav caused is "riding out of control" and "jumping" on burma road (ski patrol can suck it)

i must say i was very happy with the park. i hated the first jump but loved the second, all the boxes were set up nicely, and that butter box is my new favorite learning tool...i learned presses and spins on that last night!!

i must say my favorite is the ski clubbers in the lift lines with delusions of grandeur. the ones who are like "man i 50-50ed to fronside boardslid on that box! and i almost made it to the end! im definitely nailing that trick next time" and u know that ther the ones that are going in with zero speed, losing control and spining of to the side on the box, then sliding off the edge.

props to the park crew tho, even thoug hi think they should have more set up