BC stuff

forumpl155

aight so I hit up Bear Creek today with some friends for my first time out. I was really impressed by how many rails they had. like 15+ and they've yet to open there other terrain park. my favorites were a mailbox and a c-box. perfect backside boardslide on the c-box was a highlight. I was also surprised as to how easy it actually was.... as long as you hit it with enough speed your basically getting the whole thing. very cool though

aight so I hit up Bear Creek today with some friends for my first time out. I was really impressed by how many rails they had. like 15+ and they've yet to open there other terrain park. my favorites were a mailbox and a c-box. perfect backside boardslide on the c-box was a highlight. I was also surprised as to how easy it actually was.... as long as you hit it with enough speed your basically getting the whole thing. very cool though

thats pretty cool for such a small mountain...how were the trails, and how many did they have open?

i think only a few trails were closed. one being a whole trail dedicated to a snowboard terrain park and another being the halfpipe... heh. conditions were good. hard pack with powder on top. they were making snow all day. absolutely freezing on the face... brrrrr good coverage on the trails though I did see a couple places with rocks or grass. real good impression though for such a small mountain this early in the year. seems to me that these smaller mountains are setting up terrain parks for the boarders which aren't the prettiest (the rails didn't look perfect or nothing) and also they had some monsterous jumps which I passed on due to the fact the lips were a little screwed up on them when I got there. but they attract some good local boarders/freestyle skiers and it seems to be working for em. pretty cheap ticket too...

• 9 months later...

yea i have recently heard their park is really nice. it was just redesigned last year i believe.

they also added like a ton of stuff this year. brand new hotel and what not i think. wonder what exactly they did :confused

im a putz... the other topic has the details on what was added. i wonder it that is everything or not? that would be awesome if their was even more!

• 1 year later...