Where Should i go 1/27 JFBB or BLUE

Stash161

Where Should i go Saturday JFBB OR BLUE  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Where Should i go Saturday JFBB OR BLUE

• Blue Mountain
    • JFBB

I think it all really depends on what you are looking for. Blue has a 1,000' vert. If you are looking to just go park, Blue might be a bit more crowded this weekend since Sidewinder park is opening today.. so alot of people will want to go and check it out. Blue's park has some big features. BB has nice setup's from what I have read. If you are looking for more than just the park... Blue has the vert, but JFBB will probaly have less amount of people. I was at Blue last weekend at it was a madhouse on Lazy Mile and in the lower park. I heard BB was pretty empty for a weekend.

haha sorry keith, thats just the info that has been floating around for a day or so. now that i know the park will be open tomorrow i'll be there as well. everything is freakin amazing in there.. with the exception of the Crackerbarrel.. haha. keep it up and bring out some more rails! wooohooo!

haha sorry keith, thats just the info that has been floating around for a day or so. now that i know the park will be open tomorrow i'll be there as well. everything is freakin amazing in there.. with the exception of the Crackerbarrel.. haha. keep it up and bring out some more rails! wooohooo!

How would you know? you only stayed for an hour, and didn't even get to ski the park....even tretiak did.... :banghead