1/26/07 at the boot with new skeeze.

AtomicSkier

Pulled in around 1:15 to a resonably crowded lower lot, booted up, grab the GS:12s (first time) and headed for the lift. No lift lines however, the whole time really. I did a quick 16 laps down Challenge. My first run down I was a little woried I'd ski into the trees with the 24m, but holy crap!! I got them going on the middle section was SOOOOO PERFECT, and I almost shat my pants. at 183cm, they're so freakin stable, and turn perfectly....I thought my 170's were good. Hell no. These blow them out of the water, and made my shat my pants the whole night ripping arcs down a grippy challenge. My 17th run was a run through the park as it had just opened. I caught up with FreeridinTrevor in the lift line. He had his camera around his neck, and he was heading up for his first run through the park. We slowly made our way through the park, he was takin pics of everything. I eventually broke off to fire off another 4 runs down Challenge, and caught up with him and his buds on my lift ride of the night, he was heading out too to get the darksiderz some steezy sweatshirts. Conditins were freakin great, my GS:12s are freakin amazing, they're nimble enough for NASTAR me thinks. The park was massive, and definatly steezy. I was ridin with a patroller with LT:11s and he was laughing and saying "holy shit look at that rail!" aka the swingset box which was freakin 20 ft above the trail.

Get out there...conditions are great...Razors opens tomorrow...