Tomorows Game Plan...

Mike Piccoletti

im sure we all crossed paths tonight. nick hasnt shouted a rousing "skitzo!" to me in some weeks. im deeply disappointed.
I did about 100000 times in the lodge tonight but you probably couldn't hear me cause of the like billion people in their tonight.

Yea, last night i went poles-less because i was filming alot, i left them in the truck for awhile. so you did see me lol. yea and i was trying that, even though i had absoultly no clue what the hell I was doing. haha. and dont worrie, i normally do ski with poles. just not last night. and white lightning was a big dissapointment last night.

Are the bumps starting to get big on White Lightning??? I definitely plan on hitting sno-tage at least once this season fror some Northface fun, buttering, and Nasty-R.

They groomed it on Monday, but its starting to get bumped again. The woods are perfect on it. But today, my left ski knicked a small tree, and then i lost control and hit a big tree.

Yea, last night i went poles-less because i was filming alot, i left them in the truck for awhile. so you did see me lol. yea and i was trying that, even though i had absoultly no clue what the hell I was doing. haha. and dont worrie, i normally do ski with poles. just not last night. and white lightning was a big dissapointment last night.
Naw dude,right the woods on lightning and its amazing.